Wunderlist is an elegant and easy to use to-do list manager. Wunderlist works across platforms and allows you to sync your tasks with your iPhone.
Wunderlist is ideal for those that want to just manage tasks on their own or need to collaborate with a bunch of others. Wunderlist allows you to configure Reminders, record ideas with Notes, send Notifications when tasks have been done or have been worked on. If you need to assign tasks, you can delegate them to team members and get updates on what is being worked on. You can also add unlimited Subtasks to any Main Task.
The look and design of Wunderlist make it a pleasure to use. It's simple enough for anyone to pick-up and use without prior knowledge of the app. You can even completely change the look of it using one of the eight skins available (pro version only) although there's no way to design your own and upload it.
Wunderlist offers pretty much everything most people will ever need in a productivity app. However, if you do find it too limited for professional needs, you cam upgrade to Wunderlist Pro. Some users have reported instability when using Wunderlist however and the lack of simple features such as recurring to-do tasks, let it down.
If you want simplicity, elegance and ease of use in your productivity apps, look no further than Wunderlist. If you need something more complex and powerful, try Things.
- Assign and delegate tasks to your workmates, classmates and friends (Pro)
- Create as many subtasks as you need to get the job done with Unlimited Subtasks (Pro)
- Select from one of eight new beautiful backgrounds (Pro)
- Print, email, sort and reorder all your to-dos with the new Action Bar
- Get a quick overview as to who created and completed a task with the Detail View
- Pull to refresh for immediate sync
- Only print what you need with the new customized print options
- Optimized shortcuts